Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy gY new YEAR~

yoyz ppl, new year has just past, haha, so fast another year le... last year still in singapore at this time, haha, time really flies huh..

well, this year is special yet again, count down in downtown, haha, though when we ran over, the countdown ended le, but i still got soar throat in the end, hehe..

well, will update the pics when i haf them ya, it's with my honey right now, haha.. thank my god(punisher) for giving me my honey ya, which makes my life alive once again, hehe.. i'll treasure this forever, promise..

Happy 2006 NEW yeAr everybody~!

3 Comments:

At 5:04 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy new yr!

lao3 zhen4

 
At 6:22 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

"thank god (punisher)" i find that extremely funny.. hahaha... anyway happy new year
ahlam

 
At 9:32 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woot!!! Hope you have a great new year!! save some good wine for us when we fly over!!! hahaha
-DLz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home