Friday, December 16, 2005

well, EXAM IS OVER!!!!



god gracious, exam is freaking over finally..

time to spend time with my galfren and my family, and tell my family about my galfren lol.. ya, if you all are wondering, my family doesn't know, woot.. now it's time to be AFRAID: if my results are not good enuff, my family would not want me to be involved in a relationship, sigh...

oh anyway, i just celebrated our 1 month anniversary with my galfren, woot, i gotta be the luckiest guy in the whole universe, haha, see pic attached lol..

missing u guys out there as well, my 死党,玄门,老妈,女儿,孙女,等等... just wish u all can celebrate christmas with us, sigh..

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

4 Comments:

At 12:53 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

well. ur girl frd is good. ur final score is good. well done, boy!

 
At 8:44 a.m., Blogger QueenPig said...

yoz son! haha.. gt mention me, not bad. :X
know results le ar? aiya.. so smart, dun worry la.. i still waiting and WAITING for my results lo..
tt's a nice pic... why the car look so weird de? :x

 
At 5:28 a.m., Blogger manga_crack said...

nice car!!!! happy christmas too!~~~ and gr8t results dood! did ur gf play a part? =DDD

 
At 10:36 a.m., Blogger -=Punisher=- said...

lol tytyty all, haha

tat car is special one, tat's y we took a pic of it.. it's lying at the side of the road haha..

yay christmas is cuming~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home