Sunday, December 18, 2005

RESULTS OUT~!

kewl, my results out le finally..

haha, i was too afraid to look at them myself, and i told my honey to help me so the difficult job.. in then end, wat i got is not too bad lah, at least enuff to persuade my family in having a relationship at this time.. thx Carmen honey, woot..

oh ya got 2 A+ and 2 A-, think still not too bad lah, with GPA 4, yup..

weee, Christmas is cuming! woot, soooooo looking forward to it, sooooooo much plans on christmas haha..

Merry christmas to all tat's reading this wooooooooooot~~~~~

5 Comments:

At 11:22 a.m., Blogger juL~* said...

merry christmas to u!!!

 
At 6:49 p.m., Blogger QueenPig said...

hoho.. merry christmas! and wonderful results.. my results are not out yet.. but i tink will be Bs and Cs. :x

 
At 7:26 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, ur results are great man, congrats.

zhen!

 
At 12:14 a.m., Blogger -=Punisher=- said...

thx guys, wow u all sure read my log fast haha..

i'm still very high about christmas, merry christmas!!!!

 
At 1:19 a.m., Blogger QueenPig said...

we read fast.. but u update like a tortoise. (ermz. nt tortiz) anyway.. HAPPY NEW YEAR! to son and prospective daughter in law! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home