Sunday, July 08, 2007

All the excuses for not posting

Every time I'm either too tired, or too lazy, I give myself reasons after reasons not to post here.. well, now my retributions come finally..

damn it I'm hospitalised and since then my backbone damaged by canadian fucking doctors..
it's serious enough for me to withdraw from all my courses and lie on my bed more than half a day..

kkz I don't want to talk about this again.. wat makes my post again, is after i visit my fren's blog. there's this love test inside, that pushed me to go try, hahaha..

well, kinda true, a good one to whoever created it.. here's the results:

The Keys to Your Heart

You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free.

In love, you feel the most alive when things are straight-forward, and you're told that you're loved.

You'd like to your lover to think you are optimistic and happy.

You would be forced to break up with someone who was ruthless, cold-blooded, and sarcastic.

Your ideal relationship is open. Both of you can talk about everything... no secrets.

Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.

You think of marriage as something precious. You'll treasure marriage and treat it as sacred.

In this moment, you think of love as something you thirst for. You'll do anything for love, but you won't fall for it easily.
What Are The Keys To Your Heart?

5 Comments:

At 9:04 p.m., Blogger manga_crack said...

Wooi! wad happen! Omg, dun tell me what i saw in the movie happened to u! omg muz tell me when i mail u later!!!!

 
At 10:33 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow...are u being sarcastic or is it really tt serious? anyway, gd tt u post sth again, since i hav nth to do...

zm

 
At 9:47 a.m., Blogger QueenPig said...

happy birthday to u, happy birthday to u, happy birthday to er zi, happy birthday to u!

get well soon yea? may the year ahead be brighter than the last! :D

 
At 4:36 p.m., Blogger -=Punisher=- said...

thanks lingma for your wishes...

god my camera's USB link was missing, so i cannot post my bday photos yet hahaha.. well, will post them as soon as i get the pictures~~

 
At 7:12 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dude, haven been hearing from u since the longest time. what happened to u??

hung

 

Post a Comment

<< Home